Are you or a loved one looking for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or want to find out more? If so, UKAT are dedicated to helping you achieve a permanent addiction-free life. All our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions and many have been through detox & rehab. Furthermore our 160 nationwide beds & rehabs are best-in-class, CQC regulated and we have a range of multi-cost options to suit your budget, with 1yr free aftercare as standard.
For more information about treatment costs & locations please call us on
0203 131 0727 or talk privately with our addiction experts on LIVE Chat!
- Identify negative thoughts and emotions
- Become more positive and expect better outcomes
- Prevent alcohol & drug addiction relapse
- Become more rational and manage anger
- Control own thinking enabling natural coping mechanisms
- Learn to calm down and relax
- Overcome trauma and sleep disorders
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions
What Is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
CBT is a personalised ‘talking therapy’ that changes negative thoughts, attitudes and behaviours that block recovery. Our therapists, trained in CBT, help addicted patients to:
- Recognise situations involving people, places or situations which lead to relapse
- Cope more effectively with their reactions and responses to these situations
- Learn how to avoid negative feelings and, if they arise, how to deal with them
- Address situations in a more positive and assertive manner
How Is CBT Different?
- Pragmatic – it helps identify specific problems and strives to solve them
- Highly structured – rather than talking freely about your life, you and your therapist discuss specific problems and set goals for you to achieve
- Current problems– it’s mainly concerned with how you think and act now rather than attempting to resolve past issues
- Collaborative – your therapist won’t tell you what to do; they’ll work with you to find solutions to your current difficulties
We specialise in tailored detox & rehabilitation programmes for the client with dedicated family support. Alcohol & drug addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding CBT rehab, treatment needs, locations and cost – we can answer them!